Active Zendesk Adapter
One of the prerequisites to configuring Zendesk Adapter is to activate it. This article shows how it's done.
- Access to Zendesk Chat
Obtain Account Key
- Log into Zendesk Chat, expand profile settings (1), and click Check Connection (2).
- Copy the Account Key.
Activate Zendesk Adapter
- Go to Virtual Agent from main navigation.
- Click to view chatbot settings.
- In Adapters, click Zendesk.
- Paste the Account Key in the dialog and save.
If you can spot Zendesk Live Agent in the sixth step of Configure Chatbot to Zendesk Chat Handoff, then it was successfully activated.
Last updated: Friday, September 4, 2020