Create Dialogs and Stories in Conversation
The Conversation tab in Virtual Agent enables you to create dialogues. The dialogues can be weaved into a story on Your Story Board.
A story consists of one or multiple Nodes. Each node is a mapping of an Intent with a Response. You can connect nodes with one another to create a story. The new tree-format makes conversations transparent.
Creating an Empty Story
The story you have created has a name and nothing else. To be useful, it has to be connected with nodes. Next, you will learn to create nodes.
Add Nodes to Conversations
- Click on a conversation.
- Name your node in Add Title.
- Select an intent from the If Bot Recognizes dropdown. If you cannot find an intent in the dropdown, create it.
- Select Simple or Entity from the radio buttons.
- Click to assign a response. The responses are of three kinds. You can learn about them in the next section.
Assigning a Response
- Entity "Mamba 21 video" is extracted from the utterance.
- The entity is embedded into the API call defined in Request Payload.
- The response is configured in Expected Response.
- A video is returned in response to the entity value "Mamba 21 video." The video can be played right inside the chat window.
Last updated: Monday, August 2, 2021
Was this article helpful? Send us your review at email@example.com