Find Your Docebo Client ID and Client Secret
Docebo client ID and client secret are needed to set up Docebo as a content source. This article walks readers through the steps of generating them.
Enable API and SSO in Docebo.
Finding Client ID and Client Secret
- Log into Docebo and open Settings.
- Click Apps and Features and then API and SSO.
- Open API Credentials and then Add OAuth2 App.
- In the form that pops up, enter the following details:
- App Name. Give your app a descriptive name.
- Description. Add more information about the app.
- App Icon. Optional. Upload an image for quick recognition.
- Client ID. Assign your app an ID. It can be a name or an alphanumeric string.
- Client Secret. Generated automatically.
- Redirect URI.
- Down in the pop-up window, check Show advanced settings and then Authorization code + implicit grant.
- Click Confirm.
- Click to activate the app. When the app is activated, will turn green .
- To copy client ID and client secret, click .
You can now use the client ID and client secret for authenticating your Docebo content source.
Last updated: Friday, January 8, 2021
Was this article helpful? Send us your review at firstname.lastname@example.org