Edit an Existing Content Source
There are three things you can change in an existing content source:
- Authentication: Rename your content source and authenticate again.
- Frequency: Change the intervals between two subsequent crawls.
- Rules. Decide what to crawl.
- To access these settings, go to Content Sources and click .
- On the screen that opens next, select one of the following options:
Changing the name of a content source is straightforward, but the method of authentication varies with each platform. Refer to the platform-specific documentation for details.FrequencyRules
As was with Authentication, managing the settings in Rules is varies with each content source. Refer to the documentation of your platform to learn more.
Last updated: Friday, September 4, 2020