Edit an Existing Content Source
There are three things you can change in an existing content source:
- Authentication: Rename your content source and authenticate again.
- Frequency: Change the intervals between two subsequent crawls.
- Rules. Decide what to crawl.
- To access these settings, go to Content Sources and click .
- On the screen that opens next, select one of the following options:
Changing the name of a content source is straightforward, but the method of authentication varies with each platform. Refer to the platform-specific documentation for details.FrequencyRules
As was with Authentication, managing the settings in Rules varies with each content source. Refer to the documentation of your platform to learn more.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Or, send us your review at email@example.com