Use Jira On-Premises As a Content Source
Quickly find the issues stored in your Jira On-Premises with SearchUnify that can crawl, index, and search the Jira installed on your servers and hidden behind a veil of VPNs.
Follow these steps to set up Jira On-Premises as a content repository.
- Go to Content Sources from the left sidebar.
- Click Add new content source.
- Using the search box, find Jira On-Premises, and click Add.
- Download the installer.
NOTE. The installer is a Java app. Run it to crawl your Jira On-Premises. For details, open the ReadMe file or visit Run SearchUnify Jira On-Premises Crawler.
- Press Next.
- On the Import Metadata screen, use Import to upload the files generated by the crawler.
- Use By Content Type and By Project to select the control the searchability of your Jira data.
NOTE. The crawler supports native types—such as email, comment, blogpost, and attachments—as well as custom types.
NOTE. Unchecked projects will not be crawled and indexed.
Last updated: Friday, November 27, 2020