Find Your Client URL, ID, and Secret in Marketo
Client URL, client ID, and client secret are needed to connect Marketo with SearchUnify. This guide walks you through the steps of finding them.
Generating Client URL, ID, and Secret
- Log into Marketo and click Admin.
- Scroll down the menu on the left to find Integration → Web Services.
- The Client URL is located against Endpoint in REST API.
/restis not part of the URL.
- Go to Integration → Launchpoint from the menu.
- Click View Details to uncover the Client ID and Client Secret of a project.
Last updated: Friday, September 4, 2020