Register on the SearchUnify Community
Register on the SearchUnify community to access the entire help video library, talk to SearchUnify support and other customers, share your feature requests and do a lot more. This article walks you through the steps of registration.
Register on Community
Fill in the details.
- Email Address. Enter the email where you want to receive notifications. It will not be displayed on the community. The user shall receive a confirm-your-registration email.
- Username. Select a name between 2 and 16 characters long. It will be your identity on the community. Other users can address you and mention you in their posts using
- Password. Enter a password that is at least 6 characters long. You can use whatever combination you choose.
- Confirm Password. Rewrite your password. It helps to eliminate any possibility of misspelling or errors.
- reCAPTCHA Check I’m not a robot. You might be asked to solve a puzzle. It’s a security feature to prevent spam.
Click Register Now.
You are now a registered user. Refresh the page to visit the community homepage.
Last updated: Friday, November 27, 2020