View Salesforce Community Customer Journeys
Customer journeys on a Salesforce community can be viewed after inserting the SU Analytics On Page component on a case page. When you give a Profile edit-access to the Case Object, all the Profile's Assigned Users can view customer journeys. This article explains how you can give edit-access to the Case Object to a Profile and then walks you through the inserting the SU Analytics on Page component on a case page.
Give a Profile Edit-Access to Case Object
- Go to Profiles from the Quick Find Box and open a profile.
- Scroll down to find Field-Level Security and View the Case field.
- Click Edit.
- Give SearchUnify Session ID edit access to profile that covers support reps and Save your settings.
Now the profile's assigned users can view case journeys.
Turn on Journey Component
- Open a case page and click > Edit Page.
- Look up "visualforce" from Components and drag it to the where the customer journey will be displayed.
- From the Visualforce Page Name dropdown, select SU Analytics on Case and click Save.
Last updated: Friday, September 22, 2023
Or, send us your review at firstname.lastname@example.org