Install a Search Client in Zendesk Console
Find tickets faster in Zendesk Console. This article walks you through the process of installing a SearchUnify search client in Zendesk Console.
- Set up and configure Zendesk Console
- Download the Zendesk search client
- Log into Zendesk and click
- Click Manage.
- Click Upload private app.
- Enter an App Name and upload
Zendesk_console.zipusing Choose File.
Zendesk_console.zipwas extracted when you had unzipped the search client before .
- Press Upload.
- A pop-up will appear. Confirm Upload.
- Click Install. (Setting up Role and Group restrictions is optional.)
- The installation was successful if you can spot the search client in Currently Installed.
To use the search client, first open a ticket in Zendesk Console and then launch SearchUnify from Apps. You will see results related to the opened ticket.
Using Attach to Ticket, you can insert a knowledge article into your reply.
The article is linked as a case.
Last updated: Thursday, November 30, 2023
Or, send us your review at email@example.com