Install a Search Client in Zendesk Guide
Improve self-service with a smart search engine for Zendesk Guide. This article walks you through the process of installing a SearchUnify search client on a Zendesk knowledge base.
- Ensure the Help Center is activated in Zendesk Guide
- Set up and configure Zendesk Guide
- Download the Zendesk Guide search client and unzip it
- Log into Zendesk.
- Using , move to the Zendesk Guide dashboard.
- Click and then View Theme.
- Launch Edit Code.
- Replace the code in
search_results.hbswith the code in
index.html. Unzip the downloaded search client (see Prerequisities) to find
- Navigate to
home_page.hbsand find the div with the class
- Replace the div
hero-innerwith the code copied from
autocomplete.html. (You can find
autocomplete.htmlin the downloaded search client.)
- Copy scripts from autocomplete.html and paste in home_page.hbs at the end.
- Press Publish.
Last updated: Thursday, March 23, 2023
Or, send us your review at firstname.lastname@example.org