Turn on Content Source Indexing Notifications
Content Source Subscription allows instance users to set up email notifications each time a content source is successfully crawled, an error is encountered in crawling, or both. The notifications can be set up for one or more content sources and anyone in your organization can be a subscriber.
Become a Subscriber
- From Administration > Alerts, go to Content Source Subscription.
- Click Add Subscription.
- The content sources are in the left column. Check the ones for which you want to receive notifications. For illustration, three content sources are selected: Product A Tutorials, Product B Tutorials, and Product C Tutorials.
- The notification types are in the right column. There are three options:
- All. Sends an email notification each time the content source is crawled.
- Successful. Sends an email notification each time the content source is successfully crawled.
- Failed. Sends an email notification only when the crawling fails.
- In Enter Subscriber Emails, enter the emails of the people who will receive notifications.
- Save your settings.
After a successful subscription, you will find the emails listed
Last updated: Monday, August 2, 2021
Was this article helpful? Send us your review at firstname.lastname@example.org