Use Khoros (Lithium) As a Content Source
This article explains how to index the ideas, blogs, reviews, groups, and other content types on your Khoros-powered brand community.
* Admin user in SearchUnify.
* A non-empty Khoros (Lithium) community
Establish a Connection
- Select Lithium.
- Give your content source a name.
- Enter the web address of your brand community in Client URL.
- From the Language dropdown, select the primary language of your community.
- Select an Authentication Method.
- Click Connect.
Set Up Crawl Frequency
- Click to fire up a calendar and select a date. Only the data created or updated after the selected date will be indexed.
- Use the Frequency dropdown to select how often SearchUnify should index the data.
- Click Set.
Select Fields for Indexing
You can index your entire community data, or only a subset of it. The platform supports all the eight Khoros (Lithium) interaction styles out-of-the-box:
- Click to select a Khoros (Lithium) interaction style.
- Add content fields one at a time. Each field corresponds to an interaction style field.
- OPTIONAL. Each field is assigned a label and a type, but they can be changed. You can enter a new value in Label and select
- OPTIONAL. Pick a value in Select. If the value of a field is
isSearchable, the data will appears in search results. But if the value is
isFilterable, the field will be used as a facet.
- Click Add.
- Repeat the steps 2–5 for other fields and Save.
- Repeat the steps 1-6 for other Khoros (Lithium) objects, and navigate to By Boards.
- Find your boards with the index. A board with the name "Lithium" will be found under the letter "L."
Use Reindex only if you have added or removed a board.
- Check Enable and click Save.
You have successfully added your Lithium community as a content source.
Last updated: Friday, September 25, 2020