Use MindTouch As a Content Source
This article walks you through the process of connecting your MindTouch instance with SearchUnify.
Linking MindTouch to SearchUnify
- Click Content Sources and Add a new source.
- Select MindTouch and enter a name. When entering a name, stick to ASCII characters.
- Enter your MindTouch Client URL and select an Authentication Method.
- Click Connect and proceed to Selecting Crawl Frequency if you chose No Authentication.
- Enter your MindTouch username and password if you chose Basic and then click Connect.
Selecting Crawl Frequency
- Choose a start date and crawl frequency from Select the time when the sync starts and then click Set.
- Start Date. Use it to limit results to updated documentation. Only the articles written or updated after Start Date will be indexed and searched.
- Frequency. Select how often you want SearchUnify to crawl and index lead activity in Marketo.
- Use Add/Edit Fields to refine search within a content type.
- You can select which metadata fields will be searchable and which ones will be used as filters.
- Press Save.
Last updated: Tuesday, June 23, 2020