Use Vimeo As a Content Source
Index Vimeo for the use of your employees and customers. SearchUnify can index the:
- Uploaded videos on your channel
- Videos on the channels that you have subscribed to
Establish a Connection
- Select Vimeo.
- Give your content source a name and click Connect.
- A window will pop up asking you to let SearchUnify index your videos on Vimeo. Click Allow.
- Click Next.
Set Up Crawl Frequency
- Click to fire up a calendar and select a date. Only the videos uploaded or updated after the selected date will be indexed.
- Use the Frequency dropdown to select how often SearchUnify should index the Vimeo account.
- Click Set.
Select Video Properties and Channels for Indexing
Each video on Vimeo has several properties or identifiers, such as the title, comments, channel, and post time. You can select to index each of these properties or only a few of them.
- Click to select
videoproperties for indexing.
- Use or to edit or remove properties and click Save.
- Navigate to By Channels.
- Use the index to find your channels, check the box in Enable column to index them, and click Save.
Based on your crawl frequency settings, your Vimeo account will be indexed immediately after you click Save or it might take longer.
Last updated: Tuesday, June 23, 2020