Change the Status of a Case on Community

You can close a case when your issue has been resolved, or open a closed case if an issue resurfaces, from the community. This article walks you through the process.


Register on the SearchUnify community. The instructions are on Register on the SearchUnify Community.

Change a Case’s Status

  1. Go to and login.

  2. Click My Cases.

  3. You are on the My Cases screen where all your cases are listed. Click on a case.

  4. Click Edit.

  5. Use the Status dropdown to close or open your case, and then click Update to save your changes.

This case has been closed. The status of the case has been changed.

Last updatedMonday, August 2, 2021

Was this article helpful? Send us your review at