Run Ads on Your Search Clients
SearchUnify search clients support advertisements. The ads are displayed when users search a set of specific keywords. An admin can define the keywords on which the ads will be run.
Ads in SearchUnify are considered supplementary. They enhance search results instead of competing with them. So the ads are displayed after search results. They are visible on each search page.
Creating an Ad
- Navigate to Search Clients from the left navigation.
- Click to open search client settings.
- Use to find Advertisements.
- In Add/Edit search query based advertisements, enter the keyword string for which you want to run ads and click Add.
- Click on the added keyword to view an HTML panel.
- Write an HTML code for your ad and click Update advertisement HTML.