Install a Search Client in Salesforce (Internal Users)
Find information faster in Salesforce with SearchUnify. This article takes you through the steps of installing and setting up a SearchUnify client in Salesforce.
Prerequisites: Download your search client.
Install Your Client
- Unzip the search client and open
- From the package link in
readme, install Su_Vf_Internal for All Users.Is the App Taking too Long to Install?
You can close the tab. To open the Salesforce Internal configure page, use App Launcher.
Configure Your Client
- Open a new tab and log into Salesforce.
- Create a remote site and use the web address highlighted on your Installation Complete screen in the URL field.
- Return to the Installation Complete screen (first tab) and scroll down.
- Copy UID and Service Endpoint from
readmeand get a Provision Key from your SearchUnify representative.
- Click Process.
- Spot this message to confirm a successful configuration.
- From the app launch menu, go to SearchUnify Vf Internal.
- Click SearchUnifyInternal to launch the search client.
- Start searching.
Last updated: Tuesday, June 23, 2020