Case Creation Report
This is a Salesforce-specific report that captures the cases logged on your Salesforce community along with their IDs and titles. The report's six columns, running from left to right are:
- # (). The sum of cases created is in parenthesis.
- SearchUnify Case ID. Unique case ID.
- Case Title. Subject of the case.
- Session ID. Search session (SearchUnify) in which the case was created.
- Email ID. Email address of the user who created the case.
- User. Has two values: Internal (employees) or External (customers).
- Date Time. Time when the case was created.
You can quickly find a case by looking it up by its SearchUnify Case ID, Case Title, Session ID, and Email ID — each of the four columns with a ICON in the header row are searchable.
Clicking on any row in the Session ID column opens a dialog detailing user activity during that section in two tables. The top table displays:
- Session ID. The ID of the search session.
- Searches. Sum of searches in the session.
- Clicks. Sum of clicks on the search results page in the session.
- Support Visit.
truesuggests the user landed on Support Page and
falsethat user didn't.
- Cases Logged. Sum of tickets created in that session.
In the second table are three columns:
- Activity Type. List of user actions. It can be Text Searched (keyword), Visited Support (landing on support page), Click Search Result.
- Activity Details. For Text Search, the corresponding row presents the keyword searched. For other activities, a link to the page visited.
- Time. The time of activity.
Download or Share
Check out Download and Share an Analytics Report
- Back to Overview
Last updated: Friday, September 22, 2023
Or, send us your review at firstname.lastname@example.org