Install Agent Helper in Salesforce Console
Agent Helper is an app. It enables support reps to solve cases quickly by presented four key pieces of information right on a case page, including sentiment analysis in the first tab, Overview. Using sentiment analysis support reps can custom-handle each case, improve CSAT, and avoid escalations. This article walks you through installing, configuring, and using Agent Helper. The first two sections are for a SearchUnify Instance Manager and the last once for support reps who work in Salesforce.
Installing Agent Helper
- Go to Apps and open Install New App.
- Install Agent Helper.
- Go to Search Clients and open any Service Console search client for editing. If you can see a new tab (Agent Helper), then the add-on was successfully installed.
Activating Agent Helper
- Go to Search Clients and open a Salesforce Service Console by clicking .
- Navigate to Agent Helper.
- Select a Salesforce object from the Source Object dropdown.
- The dropdown will expand into a form after your have inserted the object. As can be seen in the next image, an object case has been selected for demonstration. Using the Input Fields dropdown, select object properties. You can select more than one property.
- OPTIONAL. Enter your company's domain to identify agents. All comments from the entered domain will be agent comments.
- OPTIONAL. Click Filter Condition to select data to open a window where you can further refine training data. For instance, in the next image you can see the settings if your goal is to train Agent Helper only on cases from SearchUnify or cases whose account ID series is less than 1932093420 (probably another indication that the case is from SearchUnify.)
- Click Update to start training.
Last updated: Monday, August 2, 2021
Was this article helpful? Send us your review at firstname.lastname@example.org