Apps equip your SearchUnify platform with additional capabilities by adding several useful features to it. You can click on Apps to view the Apps Store where you can install these new applications on your instance to extend its functionality. Once added, these apps will start appearing under the Apps option as a dropdown on the Navigation Panel.
Currently, SearchUnify offers eight apps. To find these, click Apps and then Install new App, and go ahead with the installation process with a click of a button.
SearchUnify offers the nine apps. To find the, click Apps and then Install new App, where you can go ahead in installation with the click of a button.
Select an App
- Agent Helper. Solve cases quickly by getting information on related cases and KB articles right on the case page.
- Case Deflection. Enable Stage Two Case Deflection.
- Community Helper. An entire team of support reps wrapped into a nifty bot.
- Email Tracking. Map User IDs with emails.
- Escalation Predictor. Preempt escalations for better handling support tickets.
- Knowledge Graph. Maintain engagement on your community with an app that provides answers even before a user has clicked a result and suggests related documents.
The following features have been deprecated and may not work on your instance.
- Duplicacy Checker. Find duplicate documents in a content source or across content sources.
- On-Premises. Download and host SearchUnify indexes on your servers.
- KCS Enabler and Virtual Agent are now standalone products.
Last updated: Friday, September 22, 2023
Or, send us your review at firstname.lastname@example.org