Content Sources Settings in a Search Client
Content Sources enables you to configure search results. You can keep the results minimal by choosing to display only titles and descriptions.
Alternatively, you can go a more elaborate route by displaying filters, knowledge boxes, and meta data.
Content Sources offers scores of settings to enable you align search results with your organization's requirements. The settings are available in five blocks:
- Merge Facets
- Configure Content Sources
- Change Filter Preferences
- Create a Base Hyperlink (HREF) on Search Result Pages
- Use Create Formula for Access Control
- Change Summary Preferences
- Share Results on Salesforce Console
Click on any setting for the procedure to use it.
Last updated: Tuesday, June 23, 2020