Content Sources Settings in a Search Client
Content Sources enables you to configure search results. You can keep the results minimal by choosing to display only titles and descriptions.
Alternatively, you can go a more elaborate route by displaying filters, knowledge boxes, and meta data.
Content Sources offers scores of settings to enable you align search results with your organization's requirements. The settings are available in the following blocks:
- Customize Search Client Results View
- Configure Content Sources
- Exclude Facet Values from Content Fields
- Change Filter Preferences
- Change Summary Preferences
- Merge Facets
- Merge Multiple Versions of a Doc into One Result
- Enable Search of Access Controlled Documents with Permissions Override
- Create a Base Hyperlink (HREF) on Search Result Pages
- Use Create Formula for Document- and Role-Based Access Control
- Share Results on Salesforce Console
- Help Users Distinguish Content Sources on Results Page with Icons or Thumbnails
Click on any setting for the procedure to use it.
Last updated: Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Was this article helpful? Send us your review at firstname.lastname@example.org