Manage SearchUnify Instance with Built-in Tools
SearchUnify offers several embedded tools for instance and user management and data security in three categories:
In Security you can restrict access to particular IPs, get detailed admin activity logs, and access a personalized login page domain.
- IP Restrictions. Whitelist IPs to access search client results.
- Admin Logs. View administrator activity in Admin Logs.
- Domain Mapping. Get a personalized login page domain.
Add and remove users, change their role and scope, set up a hosted index, and use an identity management software in Manage Users.
- Admin Users. Add or delete users, manage user roles, and change user scope.
- Access Control Settings. Super Admin can configure access rights for admins and moderators.
- SSO Sign In. Use an Identity Management Software (SSO Sign-In) to directly log into SearchUnify.
- Hosted Search Users. View all the users logging into SearchUnify from an identity management software.
Configure email subscriptions to receive email notifications for keyword tracking, analytics monitoring, and keeping a track of content source indexing. Three subscriptions are available in Alerts.
- Keyword subscription. Configure SearchUnify to send emails with search data at regular intervals for select keywords.
- Analytics subscription. Receive Analytics Reports in your inbox automatically.
- Content Source subscription. Receive notifications on content source indexing.
Last updated: Thursday, March 23, 2023
Or, send us your review at email@example.com